Member and Client Support Administrator
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Legal & Compliance
Salary: £23000.00 - £26000.00 per annum + pension, private health care
Contacts: Nuala McClinton, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH46186
Expiry date: 2023-10-24
Honeycomb is assisting our client, a prestigious company based in Belfast City, with the recruitment of a Front of House Administrator/Receptionist. This is a full-time permanent role, on site in Belfast.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly skilled Front of House Receptionist to focus on providing first class client service in spectacular offices based in the City Centre. If you pride yourself on your customer and client service - this role is made for you.
- Salary range between £22-25k depending on skills and experience
- 37.5 hour working week with 1 hour lunch
- Monday-Friday between the hours of 8.30am-5.30pm
- Private Medical insurance after 6 months
- A fantastic pension package
- Generous leave entitlement - 22 days annual leave, increasing after long service
- A tight knit team of four supporting a variety of clients and members
Your role as a Front of House Receptionist is an integral position. You will be an ambassador for this business - and the first person the clients will see when attending this facility. Due to the nature of the confidential and high-level work they do, you will present with the utmost professionalism, to ensure the smooth running of the services provided.
- Providing a meet and greet service to members and visitors on the premises
- Providing appropriate information regarding their visit
- Responding to telephone queries and emails with professionalism
- Accompanying visitors to their meeting spaces and organise any catering on request
- Provide general administrative and customer service assistance
- Assisting clients and members with adhoc IT requests, WIFI, connecting to various devices
- Supporting your team with any further requests when required
- Booking meeting rooms via tech systems, ensuring all requirements are captured for a seamless process
You will have;
- A minimum 1-year experience in a busy, high-end Front of House role
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Professional communication, both written and verbal
- Proficiency in the suite of Microsoft Office and the ability to pick up systems with ease
- Proven ability to multitask and prioritise work
You will be rewarded with an organisation that is truly fascinating in the work they do. With two different sites close by each other, you will have the opportunity of a change of scenery each week, and you will work closely alongside your teammates to ensure you are well supported.
This role is a wonderful opportunity for someone stepping out of a front of house hotel/hospitality environment, looking for an opportunity to have a Monday-Friday position and to step away from shift and weekend work. If you pride yourself on your sensational customer service skills, we would love to hear from you!
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Juliet at Honeycomb on 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.