Mortgage Administrator- Award Winning Business
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Banking & Finance
Contacts: Louise McAdam, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH33807
Expiry date: 2022-07-11
Honeycomb is delighted to be assisting a busy and successful estate agency in the recruitment of an experienced Mortgage Administrator, to support in their Mortgage Advisory unit. An award winning company, who pride themselves on providing a professional and first class experience to their customers. This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly reputable business in Northern Ireland.
Our client is a well established and high performing Estate Agency in Belfast, who pride themselves on providing an exceptional experience for their customer. In the business they also offer a Mortgage Advisory service to their customers. Business has grown from strength to strength as seen in their need to expand the team.
The role of Mortgage Administrator will be to assist the Mortgage Advisors with day to day support. Typical duties will include:
- Processing Mortgage applications.
- Liaising with providers and other stakeholders and addressing any issues or queries.
- Uploading information onto the online platforms.
- Preparing meeting packs for interviews.
- Updating information on Horizon.
- Diary Management
- Carry out compliance checks.
This role is based in Belfast and will be full time Monday- Friday.
- To apply for this role you must have experience as a Mortgage Administrator.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and clear/precise communication skills, both verbally and written
- An organised approach with the ability to prioritise workload and remain flexible in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in the full Microsoft Office Suite and exceptional clerical skills
- Applications from candidates who have worked in similar roles within a bank are also welcome.
- Competitive salary mid £20's
- Pension contribution
- Great holiday entitlement
- Early finish Fridays
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Louise McAdam, Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **