New Business Processor
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Banking & Finance
Salary: Up to £21340.00 per annum
Contacts: Evelyn Fraser, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH45313
Expiry date: 2023-09-20
Honeycomb are delighted to be working in partnership with Hub Financial Solutions part Just Group to recruit Business Administrators to work in their growing Retirement team in Belfast. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high-performing, expanding team and to develop a detailed knowledge within financial services industry and grow your career.
This is a full time, permanent position.
You will work a 35 hour week, majority Monday - Friday 9am-5pm. The role comes with a great initial training programme based full time in office, Belfast - Ormeau Road. After the initial training period is complete the role offers a hybrid model of 1 day per week from home
The role comes with a great competitive salary, annual bonus scheme and enhanced benefits package
Hub Financial Solutions are one of the UK's leading providers of retirement financial solutions. As an organisation their aim is to help people achieve a better later life, through various services and financial advice
As a result of recent growth, HUB are expanding across various areas of the business creating a number of vacancies within the teams. This team is instrumental in the success of HUB services and is cruitical in ensure a smooth process for customers.
As a Business Administrator, you will play a key role in performing processing and administrative activities. Duties include:
- Fulfill customer applications once they have taken out a new HUB product plan, including efficient and accurate input of application details
- Customer calls to ensure a smooth process and no errors online applications
- Completing processing and administrative tasks efficiently and accurately
- Work at all times in the interests of the team, sharing knowledge and assisting colleagues
- Carry out any other administrative duties
- Ensure customers are provided with advice and service that is compliant with all existing legal, regulatory, and all standards, policies, processes and procedures.
- 5 GCSE level or equivalent inc Maths and English
- 6 months administrative experience
- 6 months experience of working in a customer-focused telephony environment with a passion for customer excellence
- Experience of working with IT systems, demonstrating understanding of Microsoft packages
- Strong service delivery ethic with a focus on quality, competency and accuracy
- Good analytical skills with ability to identify problems & generate solutions
- Good planning and organising skills with ability to work to multiple tight deadlines
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Evelyn Fraser at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
*Please note that due to the current climate it is not possible for us to contact candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. We are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications at present which is not allowing us to call everyone individually. We thank you in advance for your understanding*