Office Administrator (1 Year Contract)
Location: Craigavon, County Armagh
Industry: Supply Chain & Logistics
Salary: £26000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
Contacts: Shanice Mackin, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH39369
Expiry date: 2023-03-01
Honeycomb is delighted to be working alongside our client, a well-established FMCG business here in Northern Ireland to recruit for an Office Administrator on a 1-year contract basis. This is an excellent role for someone with a great attention to detail. Our client is a historic, reputable Northern Ireland business and experiencing continual demand within the industry, making it an excellent time to join a well-established team.
- Management of weekly and monthly payroll and all aspects of sales ledger alongside bank reconciliation
- Organising of transportation for both goods in and out, including declarations for import and export
- Running financial, sales and stock reports, maintaining all relevant data on spreadsheets
- Assisting in any other adhoc administrative tasks in order to support the business
- The ideal candidate will be coming with several years' experience working within a similar role
- Experience in using accounting systems, particularly Sage
- Strong, personable and confident individual, who has the ability to work within a fast-paced working environment
- Able to work off your own initiative and working within tight time frames
The package for this role includes a generous salary ranging from £26-£30K depending on candidate experience. This role presents great opportunities for career development, alongside a variety of other benefits. Due to the nature of this role, the position is based on site close to Craigavon, with working hours of Monday- Friday 9-5.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Shanice Mackin, Specialist Recruitment Consultant, at Honeycomb on 028 96207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **