Office Administrator – Belfast city centre
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Banking & Finance
Contacts: Louise Quinn, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH35551
Expiry date: 2022-10-05
Honeycomb is partnering with a leading Global Corporate to recruit for an Administrator for their office based in Belfast city centre. This is a full time and permanent role with excellent opportunity for growth & development.
An award winning global corporate with an office based in Belfast city centre. The company is in a progressive growth phase and as a result are building out their Support teams.
The Office Administrator will provide support with a range of administration duties such as:
- Reception cover
- Client service
- Postal duties
- Office deliveries
- Events support
- Light facilities duties
- Sustainability initiative activities
- Continuous improvement projects
- General administrative duties, including filing, archiving, printing, scanning and binding
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well within a team
- Excellent time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Computer literate
- Forward thinking, proactive and works well on own initiative
- Competitive salary
- 22 days annual leave plus two company days (Easter Tuesday and Christmas eve) + Stats
- life assurance scheme - death in service benefit of four times salary
- Defined contribution pension scheme
- Monetary allowance for private health insurance up to a maximum of £491 per employee per year
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Fresh fruit in each office daily
- Pay day breakfast - free monthly breakfast on payday for all employees on site at our office
- 50% membership discount at PureGym.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Louise Quinn, Professional Services Manager at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **