Office Administrator (Excellent Opportunity)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Supply Chain & Logistics
Salary: £25000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
Contacts: Shanice Mackin, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH41250
Expiry date: 2023-05-02
Honeycomb is delighted to be working alongside our client, a highly successful entertainment business to recruit an Office Administrator on a full-time basis. This is a rare opportunity to join a long-established business operating within a niche sector. Based in Belfast, our client operates across the island of Ireland, offering an excellent working environment, with opportunities for long-term career development.
- First point of contact for customers, handling queries and processing orders.
- Logging and organising of jobs and ensuring to build strong relationships with engineers.
- Cash handling and ordering of equipment for the office.
- All aspects of administration to assist in overall running of the business, including stock stake and payroll.
- Providing additional support across various departments within the business
- The ideal candidate will be a strong administrator coming with experience working within a fast-paced environment.
- A positive can-do attitude with a passion for success.
- Someone who is a strong team player but also works well on their own initiative.
- A strong communicator with ability to build long-term relationships.
The package for this role including a salary range of £25,000- £26,000 dependant on experience, with a working week of Monday- Friday. The client offers excellent opportunities for long-term career growth and development. With free parking on site, you will get the chance to develop upon your skill set and work within an excellent team.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Shanice, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb, on the number provided.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **