Office Administrator (Excellent Opportunity)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Supply Chain & Logistics
Salary: £25000.00 - £27000.00 per annum
Contacts: Shanice Mackin, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH44661
Expiry date: 2023-08-25
Honeycomb is delighted to be working alongside our client, a world leading wholesale company, to recruit an Office Administrator to join their team in Belfast on a full-time permanent basis. Our client is experiencing continual demand within the industry making it a great time to join a well-established team. This is a varied role and presents with excellent opportunities for long-term career progression within an exceptional working environment.
- Dealing with all general customer queries in person and over both phone and email.
- Receiving and processing of high value orders.
- Administrative duties including inventory management, suppliers and invoicing.
- Building strong rapport with both customers and clients.
- Ability to identify areas of improvement and implementing these accordingly.
- The ideal candidate will have previous office administrative experience, maintaining strong customer focus within a busy environment, experience within a similar industry would be advantageous.
- You will have a keen desire to learn and be proficient in all MS Packages.
- Extremely personable with ability to provide a high-quality service.
- You must have excellent time management skills with the ability to work towards deadlines and have an eye for great attention to detail.
- Confident in working independently but also a key member within the team.
This role is offering a competitive salary of £25,000-£27,000 depending on industry experience. A working week of Monday- Friday, 8am-5pm and presents great opportunities within the business for long-term progression and development.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Shanice Mackin, Specialist Recruitment Consultant, at Honeycomb on the number provided.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **