Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Legal & Compliance
Salary: £21000.00 - £23000.00 per annum
Contacts: Danielle Edgar, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH40611
Expiry date: 2023-04-25
Honeycomb is delighted to be assisting our client, a reputable and growing law firm based in Belfast, with the recruitment of an Office Assistant. This is a full-time permanent opportunity, with 5 days in the Belfast office.
If you enjoy working in a team, pride yourself on your organisational skills and love working in a fast-paced, professional environment, then this role will be great for you!
You will get to work within a global company that prides itself on its culture. They value their people, their clients and their team, and care deeply about creative and innovative business. It is their innovation and focus on the people at the core of their business that sets them apart. If you would like to work somewhere that really wants you to bring your full self to work every day, then this is the perfect business for you!
- £21-23k, depending on skills and experience
- 25 days annual leave plus statutory days
- Pension scheme
What would a typical day look like for you?
Your role as an Office Assistant will provide facilities and administrative support to the Belfast office on a daily basis. In this role you can expect your days to be fast-paced and exciting, working with a team of individuals with decades of experience in the legal field.
Your typical duties will include:
- Greeting visitors and clients to the office in a professional manner
- Ensuring the smooth running of the office by assisting with archiving of files and all facilities-related tasks
- Filing, scanning and photocopying
- Assisting in inter-office billing and bill dispatch
- Receiving and distributing post and packages in the office and around city centre locations
- Preparing and clearing conference rooms for meetings or events
- Supporting client events and arranging refreshments
- Responding to telephone calls and emails with professionalism
- Maintaining office supplies to ensure that stationery orders are completed, and photocopiers stocked
- Using the Chrome River portal to prepare and submit expenses on behalf of fee earners
- Assisting the office manager, secretarial team and marketing team as required
- Generally assisting the office as requested
- English GCSE or equivalent
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Strong IT skills with a good eye for detail
- Ability to manage workload and work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Enjoy working as a team player
- Professional in conduct
- Ability to work flexibly and to work overtime as and when required
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Danielle Edgar Legal Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs.