Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: IT & Fintech
Salary: £27000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
Contacts: Caila Cunningham, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH46067
Expiry date: 2023-10-19
Honeycomb is delighted to be working with a fantastic client in the IT space in the recruitment of an Office Coordinator. This role is full time, permanent and based in Belfast City Centre at £27,000 - £28,000.
- Salary £27,000 - £28,000
- Hybrid working, 1 day from home
- Employee Pension contribution 4%
- Enhance annual leave, 36 days inc your Birthday off
- Cycle to work scheme
- Private Health Insurance
- Training and Development opportunities
- Access to company benefit scheme upon start date
- Flexible working hours
- Bonus scheme based on performance
This is a unique IT company who are customer focused, they live and breathe their work and expect that passion to invade through to their work space, making their offices a fantastic and busy space to be in.
This is a brilliant chance to step into an office that is going places. This role is at the heart of their business and is a great opportunity to take the next step in your career. If you're eager to learn and able to bring your energy into this business, this role is the perfect fit for you!
What would a typical day look like for you?
You will bring your enthusiasm and strong work-ethic to this valued and busy, varied role. Some of the responsibilities will include:
- Coordination of the office daily, ensuring the space is kept in good order for clients and visitors
- Overseeing facilities, liaising with external bodies i.e. cleaners, sourcing and contacting outside parties for any facility issues that need resolved
- Maintaining office supplies, ordering, and keeping on top of incoming deliveries
- Onboarding staff with their key fob system, arranging badges for security clearance
- Supporting across two office spaces, one in Belfast, one in Dublin.
- Supporting on various different projects such as refurbishment and the ongoing upkeep of the office space
- General office administration duties such as organisation of and booking travel, train tickets, flights
- Supporting on the event organisation of staff engagement days, twice annually
- Point of contact for the business, providing excellent customer service and dealing with queries
- Other ad hoc administrative duties as needed
You will be a proactive, engaging, and adaptable individual who takes pride in their work and encourages those around them to do the same. You will be an integral part of this thriving team.
You will also have:
- Ideally 1-2 years experience within office administration/coordination role
- Good IT skills with the ability to learn new systems efficiently, being proficient in Microsoft Office
- Great organisational and facilities co-ordination skills
- Excellent customer service skills, being able to communicate across various teams
- Ability to work off own initiative, see a task and resolve it in good time
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Caila at Honeycomb on 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss. Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs.