Office Coordinator – Hybrid
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: IT & Fintech
Salary: £24000.00 - £27000.00 per annum
Contacts: Louise Quinn, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH37152
Expiry date: 2023-03-15
Honeycomb is assisting our client, a large forward thinking Tech company based in Belfast City, with the recruitment of an Office Coordinator. This is a full time permanent role, with the option of 2-3 days per week working from home.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a strong Office Coordinator to jump on board a tech based organisation who are projecting huge growth over the next two years! Based in Belfast, you will be in the office 2-3 days per week, with the option of working 2-3 days at home.
- Salary range between £24 - £27K depending on skills and experience
- Private Medical insurance
- Bonus Scheme
- Generous leave entitlement
- Forward thinking and dynamic company culture - social, fun and busy!
Your role as an Office Coordinator is an integral position within this business and will involve overseeing the day-to-day administration of a busy and vibrant office. Typical duties will include:
- Supporting various internal teams with a range of clerical and administrative duties - mainly travel coordination and accommodation requests internationally
- Meeting management - organising meetings, drafting papers, organising hospitality, attending meetings and following up on action points
- Overseeing the property portfolio worldwide and processing expenses
- Maintaining office supplies and liaising with suppliers
- Organising company events and the office social calendar
- Facilities management
- Liaising collaboratively with the Operations teams - HR and Finance
You will have;
- A minimum 1-year experience in a busy coordination role
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in the suite of Microsoft Office
- Proven ability to multitask and prioritise work
- Ability to work to a deadline and have strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and time management skills
You will be rewarded with a collaborative, energetic and fun office environment, with a team who enjoy achieving great things. This company is on a strong growth trajectory and there is ample opportunity for you to expand your skill-set long term.
Proud to have their HQ in Belfast, they are looking for you to take ownership of the office, to be the glue of the team and to bring your energy and enthusiasm to their already thriving workplace. With lots of fun projects coming up over the next 18 months, now is certainly the time for you to jump on board!
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Nuala McClinton, Head of Professional Services at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **