Office Coordinator, Tech / Hybrid / Belfast City
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: IT & Fintech
Contacts: Louise Quinn, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH37152
Expiry date: 2022-11-29
Honeycomb is assisting our client, a large Tech company based in Belfast City, with the recruitment of an Office Coordinator. This is a full time and permanent role.
A Tech company based in Belfast city with multiple locations worldwide.
The Office Coordinator is an integral role and will involve overseeing the day-to-day administration of a busy and vibrant office. Typical duties will include:
- Supporting management and the various internal teams with a range of clerical and administrative duties.
- Providing Personal Assistant support to the CEO including, international travel coordination, diary management, being first point of contact and screening calls, reporting and document production.
- Meeting management - organising meetings, drafting papers, organising hospitality, attending meetings and following up on action points.
- Organising Visa applications, overseeing the property portfolio and processing expenses.
- Maintaining office supplies and liaising with suppliers.
- Organising company events.
- Facilities management.
- Liaising collaboratively with HR and Finance departments.
- General administration duties such as processing post, greeting visitors, updating records and systems, filing, photocopying and clerical support.
- A minimum 1-year experience in a similar role
- Enthusiastic and hardworking individual committed to working in a busy office environment
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in the suite of Microsoft Office products
- Proven ability to multitask and prioritise work
- Ability to work to a deadline and have strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Salary is £24 - £27K depending on skills and experience
- Private Medical
- Bonus Scheme
- Generous leave entitlement
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Louise Quinn, Head of Professional Services at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **