Office/Customer Service Manager (£45K)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Supply Chain & Logistics
Salary: Up to £45000.00 per annum
Contacts: Erin Butler, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH38441
Expiry date: 2023-01-25
Honeycomb is delighted to be working with our client, a market-leading electronics solutions business, to recruit for a permanent Customer Service/Office Manager. Based in Belfast, this is a truly rare opportunity to join a business which has experienced phenomenal growth across Ireland and beyond. The business is now seeking to add to the team to further development across key markets through the leadership of the sales order processing team.
The role of Customer Service/Office Manager includes the following duties/responsibilities:
- Lead the sales support/customer service team
- Ensure all customer order paperwork is completed by the time is an efficient manner
- Identify areas for process improvement across the office function
- Liaise with inventory/warehouse team to ensure the continual supply of key products
- Maintain strong working relationships across suppliers and wider stakeholders
- Producing reports to demonstrate performance across the team based on key performance indicators
- Be willing to learn independently and gain market knowledge to enhance business performance
- Oversee operational tasks within the team
The right candidate for this role will have demonstrable management experience gained from within an office-based environment. Previous experience gained within a distribution environment would be advantageous to this application.
The package for this role contains a competitive salary of up to £45,000 dependent on experience, with Monday-Friday, 9-5 working hours. This is an on-site role.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **