Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Charity & 3rd Sector
Contacts: Lesley Dugan, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH37189
Expiry date: 2022-11-30
Honeycomb is delighted to be assisting our client, a charity based in Belfast, with the recruitment of an Office Manager to provide administrative support to the Operations Director and ensure the smooth running of the office. The role is permanent and full-time. This is an ideal role for candidates who are able to work using their own initiative, being proactive and have excellent project management experience.
The role will be based in the Central Office; however, they may be required to occasionally travel to offsite meetings. A driver's license is not essential, as long as you are able to transport yourself to the office on time.
- Diary management and operations.
- Supporting the OD with administrative tasks including: minute taking, preparing papers and agendas, acting as a first POC, and assisting with events and meetings.
- Handling and responding to correspondence including phone calls, emails and letters.
- Maintain an accurate and organised filing system, archiving documents and retrieving information required by the OD as required.
- Compiling typed reports, presentations and managing computer databases and filing systems required by the OD.
- Organise Support and Appraisal meetings with managers the OD line manages.
- Maintain accurate records of senior management annual leave.
- Ensure office procedures in terms of security and confidentially are followed.
- With the H&S Officer and Senior Managers ensure the office environment is safe.
*A full copy of the job description will be provided if you are shortlisted for the role*
- GCSE Maths and English, at grades C or above, or equivalent.
- Computer proficient with strong understanding of Microsoft packages, including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access.
- Experience of working in a busy office environment.
- Good typing skills and some experience of minute taking.
- Excellent communication skills, including written and verbal.
- Excellent organisational skills, the ability to work to deadlines, in particular multi-tasking and managing conflicting priorities.
- Working to a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Discretion and tact for dealing with confidential matters.
- Ability to work using own initiative, being proactive.
Package & Benefits
- Earning £23,000 - £25,000 (depending on experience)
- 34 days leave - 23 AL, 10 BH and day off for your birthday
- Length in service
- Benefits package with access to private health
- Auto enrol pension
- Free parking onsite
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Lesley Dugan at Honeycomb on 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.