Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: IT & Fintech
Salary: £30000 - £35000.00 per annum
Contacts: Nuala McClinton, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH40298
Expiry date: 2023-03-30
Honeycomb is delighted to be assisting a global Tech organisation to secure an Office Manager based in their Belfast City Centre Offices. This role is office based, overseeing an office of 300 staff.
This business, is widely known in the tech world, as one of the major players globally. With over 300 staff in Northern Ireland, and over 6000 staff worldwide, it's a company that offers stability, longevity and growth in your role.
- £30-35k based on experience
- Beautiful offices based in Belfast City
- Dynamic company culture
- Office based role
This organisation provides support to other businesses in a tech solutions based model. They are world renowned, and continually growing and evolving to meet the needs of their clients.
What would a typical day look like for you?
An exciting time to join, you will be working closely with one Facilities Manager to ensure the smooth running of the office day to day. You will share reception responsibilities with the Facilities Manager, with two or three days based at the reception desk.
The things that will keep you the busiest are:
- Organising events for the wider business, coordinating up to 300 staff and working with the global teams
- Event coordination of all requirements - eg car parks, security, catering, equipment hire etc
- Coordinating vendors daily and weekly - for office supplies, catering etc
- Stationery and equipment ordering for the staff
- Coordinating new starters
- Office planning and changes as required
- First aid-er and fire warden
This role requires you to be proactive, and to look for solutions for any imperfections in the day to day running of the business. You will be solely responsible for all office queries and your team will see you as the glue of the office. You will;
- Have at least 2 years experience in an office coordination or management position
- Have strong events coordination experience
- Enjoy being the go-to within the business
- Have strong stakeholder engagement experience - reporting to multiple departments throughout the organisation with ease
- Have enthusiasm and energy in abundance!
- Be focused on delivering a 5* experience for your colleagues
- Have the ability to adapt and think quickly on your feet
This is a fantastic position to add value to an organisation whilst also fine-tuning your skill set within Office Management.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Nuala at Honeycomb on 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs.