Office Manager (G. Belfast)
Location: Holywood, County Down
Industry: Executive Support/Senior Appointments
Salary: £25000 - £28000 per annum
Contacts: Ashlea Forsack, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH35270
Expiry date: 2022-09-21
Honeycomb is delighted to be assisting a Professional Services firm to recruit for an 'Office Manager'. 9-month maternity contract. G. Belfast.
The Client -known for providing specialist consultancy-led services by acting as or supporting their relative clientele. They operate in Belfast and London and pride themselves on helping clients make real improvements to their organisation's performance. Currently have an opening across a minimum 9 month maternity contract. Further package disclosed throughout application.
The Role - Reporting to Commercial Director, the Office Manager will be responsible for looking after the day-to-day operations, inclusive of the following deliverables:
- Supporting the consultancy team
- Transactional/ finance reporting
- Oversight of stakeholder relationships
- Managing and coordinating travel and training
- Coordinating the flow of communications & strategic projects
- Quality/Governance reporting
- Wider administrative tasks
The Person - Essential Criteria:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar Office Manager role
- A working knowledge of basic accounts, as set out in the Job Description (full training will be provided on the company's accounting package)
- Educated to a minimum of 5 GCSEs or equivalent at grade C or above, including Maths and English;
- Highly IT literate with a good working knowledge of MS Office software and an ability to adapt to and work with different software packages.
- Experience in a similar role within a professional client services environment;
- Educated to A Level standard or equivalent;
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ashlea Forsack, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **