Office Manager, Part Time 25hpw – Toome, Permanent Role
Location: Toome, County Antrim
Industry: Banking & Finance
Salary: Up to £18750.00 per annum
Contacts: Claire Connolly, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH34047
Expiry date: 2023-09-18
Honeycomb is delighted to be exclusively partnering with our client, Lough Neagh Fishermen's Co-operative Society Ltd (LNFCS), to recruit for a Permanent Part Time Office Manager (£30K FTE Pro'Rata)
The Client: Lough Neagh Fishermen's Co-operative Society Ltd, LNFCS, manages the largest wild eel fishery in Europe alongside significant other freshwater fish production from Lough Neagh and exports a large percentage of its product for European distribution.
Currently, LNFCS is looking to appoint an experienced Office Manager. The successful candidate will join a small, dedicated office team at this impressive site. Please note that whilst this is a part time 25 hours per week post, there may be possibility of increasing hours (dependant on seasonal/business need).
The Role - Reporting to the Chief Executive, duties will include but not limited to the following:
- Manage all B2B accounts and B2C sales.
- Line manage Administrator and Accounts Officer
- Maintain all essential Co-operative paperwork
- Manage and take bookings for the facilities Visitor Centre, tours and events
- Maintain all essential Co-Operative paperwork, including share register, share transfer, preparation of share certificates etc
- Service the Board of Directors and assist AGMs, Board and Committee meetings
- Monitor and maintain all company GDPR requirements and fulfil GDPR Officer duties
- Engage professionally and effectively with staff and customers, internally and externally, including front of house sales
- Regular reconciliation of bank accounts and credit card expenses
- Submitting and reconciling VAT claims and returns including PAYE Payments
- Raising purchase orders for invoices and arranging authorisation for payment
- Preparing sales invoices and following up on delivery
- Credit control checks and key account management
- Work collaboratively with office colleagues to ensure compliance of company rules and regulations.
The Person - We will only shortlist those who meet the following essential criteria:
- Demonstrate a minimum of 3 years experience, managing a busy and dynamic office.
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience in the role of direct line management of staff
- Bring excellent administration, organisational and communication skills to the role
- Demonstrate strong finance experience (knowledge of P&L's desirable)
- Hold a Level 5 qualification (or above preferable).
- Extensive experience in Xero accountancy package or similar (must willing to be trained on Xero)
- Demonstrate a high level of IT literacy and attention to detail
- Possess excellent Customer Service and front of house skills
- Demonstrate a willingness to use initiative and be a team player.
Desired: Accountancy qualification (ie. IATA Diploma)
Closing date: 1st September 2023
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Claire McCleery, Manager of Public & 3rd Sector, Temporary Division at Honeycomb Jobs on 02896 207050.
If you have a disability, which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.