Office Manager (SAP)
Location: Lisburn, County Antrim
Salary: £25000 - £26000.00 per annum
Contacts: Erin Butler, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH37662
Expiry date: 2022-12-19
Honeycomb is delighted to be working with our client, a market-leading power generation business, to recruit for an Office Manager on a permanent basis. The business is situated in Lisburn with free on-site parking for the successful candidate. The business is focused on building strong, long-term relationships with key stakeholders and providing operational excellence across the multiple sites. Due to continued growth and success, the business is now in the favourable position of recruiting a full-time, permanent Office Manager to join the team.
The role of Office Manager is an all encompassing business support position which incorporates invoicing, document control and general coordination. You will be responsible for the day to day running of the facility by supporting the Plant Manager.
Key duties include;
- Manage the purchase-to-pay process with all vendors, while maintaining good working relationships and practices with vendors and complying with month-end requirements for receipting. (i.e. acquiring quotations, administering contracts, raising purchase requisitions, processing purchase orders, receipting items, managing service reports/delivery documentation and managing invoices).
- Organise events, travel and accommodation as required for the Plant Manager and other visitors to the Plant.
- Ensure that the office environment is maintained, including internet connection, stationary availability, office equipment, furniture and ensure cleaning is undertaken.
- Manage the budget and purchasing of office suppliers, and food/beverages.
- Contractual and Procedural document management including Standard Operating Procedures and Risk Assessments, ensuring both physical files and online resources are retained correctly and in accordance with company policy.
- Update and submit operational performance records collated by Plant Operators, as needed, including; chemical deliveries, service provision records for CCH, records of plant performance and downtime, Health & Safety KPI reporting.
- Maintain appropriate records, file regulatory documents and prepare submissions, for maintenance of ISO14001 certification and FSSC (Food Safety), guided by third party Environmental Consultant.
- Manage documentation relating to equipment including, but not limited to calibration records, manuals and certificates.
- Participation in, and minute taking of, regular Health & Safety Meetings and other extraordinary meetings.
- Provide coverage of front desk and telephone from Monday through Friday and distribution of calls and messages, as needed.
- Provide Visitor Inductions, and manage Induction process, as needed.
- Manage sending and receiving of goods via shipping contractors.
- Manage the payroll process, via third party payroll provider; including administering overtime, expenses, approval mechanisms and calculations.
- Own Payroll procedural documentation, including calendars and maintain all documentation relating to Payroll.
- Support in the Recruitment and On-Boarding processes, and co-ordinate staff training for the whole team, as instructed by the Plant Manager.
- Ensure that employee records (including annual leave) are maintained and updated in company systems.
- Other administrative and housekeeping duties as assigned by the Plant Manager.
The right person for this role will be an experience Office Manager/Office Administrator with demonstrable experience using SAP. You will also possess a strong working proficiency with MS Excel.
The package for this role incorporates an attractive salary and wider benefits package which can be discussed upon interview with Honeycomb.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Erin Butler, Industry Manager at Honeycomb on 028 96207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **