Office Operations Assistant
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Legal & Compliance
Contacts: Nicole McDermott, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH38271
Expiry date: 2023-01-10
Honeycomb is working in partnership with an International Law Firm for the recruitment of an Office Operations Assistant. This is a full-time, permanent position based in Belfast.
This position will play an important role in supporting the ongoing success of our clients Alternative Legal Services business (ALT) by creating a professional and welcoming environment for visitors to their Belfast office and providing effective and efficient support as a key member of the Business Services team.
- Meeting, greeting and registering of all clients and visitors at reception and directing them as appropriate.
- Maintaining the highest standards of presentation in the reception area at all times.
- Maintaining security by following procedures, monitoring logbook and issuing visitor badges.
- Handling telephone calls, dealing with enquiries and relaying accurate messages as required.
- Managing the reception mailbox, including checking voicemails.
- Responding appropriately to any questions and queries on behalf of the Belfast office.
- Responsibility for booking, controlling use and setting-up of meeting rooms and private offices.
- Setting up of meeting rooms and private offices before and after use.
- Responsibility for venue hire and other private meeting / function requirements.
- Liaising with members of the Operations and Projects team to ensure that audio-visual and other IT requirements are in place for meetings and other functions.
- Processing of all in-coming and out-going mail in accordance with office procedures.
- Responsibility for replenishing stationery and other office supplies in accordance with the office stock take and ordering procedures.
- Working collaboratively with the PA to the ALT Management Team and the Office Operations Assistant, including covering some of their responsibilities as required.
- Providing support with general office management (including checking tidiness and cleanliness of the reception area, meeting rooms, private offices and all other areas) and escalating any issues.
- Supporting the arrangements for meetings and other functions, including the preparation of papers, presentations and other materials.
- Supporting the travel and accommodation arrangements for members of the Belfast team and/or any visitors to the Belfast office (including partners, associates, business services managers or other visitors).
- Providing general administrative and operational assistance to the Belfast office as required.
- Providing cover for office related functions and events as required.
- 5 GCSE/GCE 'O' Level at grade A - C in English and Maths.
- A proven track record of working in an office operations and administrative role within a fast-paced professional services environment.
- Proven experience of contributing positively as part of a team and ability to work independently when required
- Proven experience of successfully managing and prioritising own workload, with an ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Excellent customer service skills, with the ability to use discretion, patience, tact and respect for confidentiality.
- A high level of computer literacy, including proven experience of using Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- A proven track record of working as a Receptionist/Office Assistant.
- Experience of office room book systems
Salary and Benefits package
- Competitive salary and benefits package
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Nicole McDermott, Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 028 962 070 50 .
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding.