Office Operations Assistant
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Legal & Compliance
Salary: £22000.00 - £23000.00 per annum
Contacts: Danielle Edgar, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH38990
Expiry date: 2023-02-16
Honeycomb is delighted to be assisting our client, an international law firm, with the recruitment of an Office Operations Assistant within the Belfast Area. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who enjoys using their own initiative and working in a fast-paced environment.
Our client is one of the world's leading international law firms, delivering fantastic results, inside and outside their firms. They have expertise in a range of sectors, are known for delivering professionalism and excellent results, and have communities right at the heart of their culture.
This position will play an important role in supporting the ongoing success of our client's Alternative Legal Services business (ALT) by creating a professional and welcoming environment for visitors to their Belfast office and providing effective and efficient support as a key member of the Business Services team.
- Meeting, greeting, and registering of all clients and visitors at reception and directing them as appropriate.
- Maintaining the highest standards of presentation in the reception area at all times.
- Handling telephone calls, dealing with enquiries and relaying accurate messages as required.
- Managing the reception mailbox, including checking voicemails.
- Responding appropriately to any questions and queries on behalf of the Belfast office.
- Responsibility for booking, controlling use and setting-up of meeting rooms and private offices.
- Setting up of meeting rooms and private offices before and after use.
- Responsibility for venue hire and other private meeting / function requirements.
- Liaising with members of the Operations and Projects team to ensure that audio-visual and other IT requirements are in place for meetings and other functions.
- Processing of all in-coming and out-going mail in accordance with office procedures.
- Responsibility for replenishing stationery and other office supplies in accordance with the office stock take and ordering procedures.
- Working collaboratively with the PA to the ALT Management Team and the Office Operations Assistant, including covering some of their responsibilities as required.
- Providing support with general office management (including checking tidiness and cleanliness of the reception area, meeting rooms, private offices, and all other areas) and escalating any issues.
- Supporting the arrangements for meetings and other functions, including the preparation of papers, presentations, and other materials.
- Supporting the travel and accommodation arrangements for members of the Belfast team and/or any visitors to the Belfast office (including partners, associates, business services managers or other visitors).
- Providing general administrative and operational assistance to the Belfast office as required.
- Providing cover for office related functions and events as required.
- 5 GCSE English and Maths grade C or above (or equivalent qualification).
- Good experience and knowledge of the Microsoft Office System (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint).
- A proven track record of working in an office operations and administrative role within a fast-paced professional services environment.
- Excellent customer service skills, with the ability to use discretion, patience, tact, and respect for confidentiality.
- Proven experience of contributing positively as part of a team and ability to work independently when required.
- A proven track record of working as a Receptionist/Office Assistant.
- Experience of office room book systems.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced busy environment.
Salary and Benefits package
£22,000 - £23,000
Please Note: Applications must be submitted before 5pm on Friday 27th January 2023.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Danielle Edgar, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current job www.honeycomb.jobs.