Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Banking & Finance
Contacts: Evelyn Fraser, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH35414
Expiry date: 2022-09-23
Honeycomb are delighted to be working in partnership with Danske Bank to recruit for an Operations Analyst to join the Operation Excellence Team!
Hybrid working, potential extensions, and permanent position opportunities available! Based in the heart of Belfast in Donegal Square West branch, with an on-site Café,
Operations Analyst within a retail banking environment. Duties include:
- Prepare documentation (primarily excel based), procedures and presentations for the Operational Excellence Manager.
- Liaise with various departments as appropriate in relation to delivery of finished document
- Support OE Manager with the various Customer and Process Efficiency initiatives across Operations utilising Operations Management and other disciplines, principles, and methodologies to optimise structures, processes, procedures and systems.
- Supporting Operations successful performance, with the aim of delivering the agreed KPIs in relation to customer experience, efficiency's, and cost savings.
- Contribute to small projects or aspects of more complex projects as assigned by OE Manager and ensure relevant aspects are implemented and monitored.
- To contribute to the coordination and facilitation of OE activities throughout Operations that target gaps/deficiencies, campaigns, and new initiatives
- Good PC skills & experience of working with IT systems including experience in working with data using Excel/Word must be able to create Pivot charts, and V-Look ups.
- Experience in dealing with customers & third parties over the phone
- To work as part of a team sharing knowledge and assisting colleagues as required
- Recording Statistical Data
- Prior experience working in an analyst capacity
- General understanding of retail banking
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Evelyn Fraser, Account Manager at Honeycomb on 028 96 20 70 50 .
*Please note that due to the current climate it is not possible for us to contact candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. We are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications at present which is not allowing us to call everyone individually. We thank you in advance for your understanding*