Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: IT & Fintech
Salary: £24000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
Contacts: Caila Cunningham, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH43216
Expiry date: 2023-07-11
Honeycomb are delighted to be assisting our client with the recruitment of an Operations Administrator. This role is based in Belfast city centre, is full time, permanent and offers hybrid working with a competitive salary of £24,000-£25,000.
- Hybrid Working
- Belfast City Centre Office Space
- Flexible Working Hours
- Competitive Salary £24,000-£25,000
- 37 Days Holiday
- Private Health Insurance
- Company Pension Scheme - 5% Employer Contribution
- Professional development through formal training.
Our client is a world-leading provider of tech software in the pharma and life sciences industry. You won't require any prior knowledge of this industry, just a great attitude and an interest in learning an exciting new sector as you continue to develop your already strong administration skills.
This is a rare opportunity to step into a company where you can map your own career progression. Initially commencing to support two teams - predominately HR and Finance, you will decide where your career wants to take you, and with the ongoing learning and development offered at this organisation, they will support you on whichever path you decide in due course.
What would a typical day look like for you?
This role will be assisting both the Accounts Manager and the HR staff, if you would like a position that challenges you, brings the possibility of professional qualifications and adds diversity to your day then this is for you.
- Supporting the Accounts Manager with grant claims and financial administration by gathering all necessary documentation e.g. time sheets, raising invoices and purchase orders as requested
- Assist HR with staff onboarding e.g. liaising with external providers, organising equipment and registering of benefits
- Maintaining training database (GCP, Health and Safety records etc.), booking training on behalf of staff and issuing instructions to staff as required
- First point of contact via telephone and greeting of visitors, dealing with external queries, or redirecting non-standard queries to appropriate staff member
- General administration duties such as filing, building matters, ordering stationery etc.
- Manage and co-ordinate travel and accommodation for staff and visitors
- Prepare visitor meeting itineraries and set up meeting rooms as required
- Preparation of company documents, reports, and presentations
- Acting as a positive representative of the company with the desire to bring constant improvement
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs at Grade C or above including English and Maths
- IT literacy in Microsoft applications including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- 1- 2 years work experience in a similar role
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Finance administration experience including raising invoices or experience of HR related administration including management of online platforms
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Caila Cunningham at Honeycomb on 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs.