Operations & People Team Leader
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Banking & Finance
Salary: £28000 - £32000.00 per annum
Contacts: Louise Quinn, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH33847
Expiry date: 2022-07-25
Honeycomb is assisting our client, a Global Professional Services firm based in Belfast, with the recruitment of an Operations & People Team Leader to oversee their Operations Hub Team. This is a full time and permanent role.
Our client is a Global Professional Services firm based in Belfast city, The role of Operations & People Team Leader sits within their People Advisory Service who delivery a range of bespoke projects on behalf of private and public sector clients. Our client is a leader in their field and offer a competitive salary, hybrid / flexible working and a top tier Rewards and Benefits package.
The Operations and People Team Leader is responsible for the successful running and day to day operation of the service delivery operations hub supporting the delivery of managed services for our clients. You are responsible for ensuring that the client meet their reporting, service level agreement and KPI requirements under our contracts and will line manage a team of analysts comprising the service delivery team. T
Your key responsibilities
- Manage the team of analysts in the Operations Hub which is core to the running of a managed service for a key client to make sure that contractual obligations are met and that service levels meet or exceed required quality levels
- Overseeing key service delivery activities such as invoicing, SLA and KPI tracking and management and risk management
- Support the Service Delivery leadership team with business and contract management activities
- Manage relationships with client stakeholders providing service status updates and contributing to strategic planning
- Support the MI and Reporting team with the collation and validation of key MI and the development of insights for internal and external stakeholders
- Track and report against contractual SLAs and KPIs to inform reporting and continuous improvement activities
- Contribute to continuous improvement within our service delivery approach
- This role would suit someone coming from a BPO background, or a strong Operations / Team Management background.
- Strong organisation and Project management skills
- String Stakeholder Management skills.
- Salary for this role is £28 - £32K
- Excellent Benefits package
- Hybrid / flexible working
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Louise Quinn, Professional Services Manager at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **