Operations Support Administrator (20 hours)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: IT & Fintech
Salary: £22000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
Contacts: Caila Cunningham, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH40718
Expiry date: 2023-04-18
Honeycomb is delighted to be working with our client Nemstar for the recruitment of an Operations Support Administrator. Part-time, permanent, 20 hours split across 4-5 days, flexi-working/ hybrid option.
This role is an opportunity to join Nemstar's growing team and help their customer enjoy their learning experience. This role is an integral part of the team working directly with the Operations director, where you will be managing the logistics of the learner journey, dealing directly with our customers (primarily through written communication), overseeing their journey after completing a sale. This role is to ensure the right delegate is on the right course with the trainer, courseware and support they need by following Nemstar processes.
- Remote/Office/Hybrid based flexible working
- 20 hrs per week over a course of 4-5 days within the core business hours
- Training and development opportunities
- 27 days annual leave, pro rata
- 3% employer and 5% employee pension contribution with automatic enrolment
- Equipment: You will be provided with a desktop computer, and a company phone
What would a typical day look like for you?
Some key responsibilities would include:
- You would be the main point of contact, providing support and advice on upcoming webinars/seminars/workshops
- Providing verbal and written communication to all delegates participating, ensuring any changes and or updates are communicated effectively
- Ensuring all materials are up-to-date, accurate and consistent with the companies branding
- Following Nemstar procedures and processes to ensure smooth running of events
- Client support - ensuring delegates have the correct information to complete their training, assisting with queries or follow ups via email or telephone
- Operations - updating schedules and calendars, up-keeping developed policies and procedures organising training events and exam registration
- Sales support - communicating with sales around scheduling and outstanding invoices
- 2+ year's experience in an administration/ coordination /customer support position
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Key stakeholder engagement and relationship management
- A high level of attention to detail
- Impeccable organisation skills
- Experience dealing directly with customers is desirable
Please note: For the purposes of remote working, you must have a safe, comfortable work space at home that you have reasonably exclusive access to during working hours. You must have a fast, stable internet connection of at least 20Mbs.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Caila Cunningham at Honeycomb on 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs.