Order Administrator (Great Business)
Location: Lisburn, County Antrim
Industry: Supply Chain & Logistics
Salary: Up to £23000.00 per annum
Contacts: Shanice Mackin, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH39668
Expiry date: 2023-03-10
Honeycomb is delighted to be working alongside our client, a well-established FMCG business here in Northern Ireland to recruit for an Order Administrator to join the team on a full-time, permanent basis. This is an excellent role for someone with attention for detail. Our client is experiencing continual demand within the industry, making it a great time to join a well-established team.
- Maintaining all product prices through internal CRM systems
- Ensuring correct data entry for product pricing, promotions and new and existing product listings
- Generating daily reports regarding customer information
- Working closely alongside other departments to resolve any order issues
- Assisting in any other adhoc administrative tasks in order to support the business
- The ideal candidate will be coming with several years' administrative experience, ideally working within a similar role.
- Experience in using all MS packages and CRM systems.
- Strong, personable and confident individual, who has the ability to work within a fast-paced working environment.
- Able to work off your own initiative and working within tight time frames.
The package for this role includes a generous salary of £23,000. This role presents great opportunities for career development, alongside a variety of other benefits. Due to the nature of this role, the position is based on site in Lisburn, with working a working week of Monday- Friday, 9-5.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Shanice Mackin, Specialist Recruitment Consultant, at Honeycomb on 028 96207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **