Part Time Community Bank Cashier (20 Hours)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Banking & Finance
Salary: £9.50 - £11.98 per hour + Pension, Generous Holidays
Contacts: Aoife Dowds-Gibson, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH36321
Expiry date: 2022-11-01
Honeycomb is delighted to be working in partnership with a highly reputable Community Bank in the recruitment of cashiers for their expanding team. This role is a part time (20 hours), permanent position.
The Client is one of Northern Ireland's largest community banks with over five decades of experience supporting local individuals and families with savings and loan products and over 22,000 members throughout Belfast and North Down. They pride themselves on providing an excellent service to their local members.
You will build experience within Financial Services whilst working in a friendly and highly professional team.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Producing reconciliation reports.
- Promoting the community banks products and services.
- Confidently managing sums of cash and manage customer queries.
- Processing cash lodgements and withdrawals.
- Ensuring all work is fully compliant with Financial Conduct Authority regulations.
- Any other general administrative duties, as dictated by the needs of the business. This can include scanning, copying, and filing.
- 5 GCSEs at grade C or above, including Maths and English (or equivalent).
- Minimum of 2 years' experience cash handling (retail or hospitality experience welcomed).
- Strong computer skills.
- Highly efficient and accurate, with a keen eye for detail.
- Flexibility with hours. (Branches open 9 am-9.30 pm. 1 evening shift will be required and 1 in 3 Saturdays).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Salary starting at £9.50 increasing to £11.98 after 6-month probation
- 37 days annual leave (inclusive of statutory holidays)
- Staff saving initiatives and Staff loan rates.
- Excellent pension.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Aoife Dowds-Gibson, Sourcing Specialist at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **