Part time Fundraising Coordinator
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Charity & 3rd Sector
Salary: Up to £11.56 per hour
Contacts: David McClure, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH34079
Expiry date: 2022-08-02
Honeycomb is delighted to be working with our charity sector client, to recruit a part time (20hrs) Fundraising Coordinator, 6mth contract with view of extension. Competitive package, with the view of hybrid working.
The Client - Our charity sector client is a prestigious organisation that is at the forefront of the Arts in Northern Ireland.
The Role: The Fundraising Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Head of Community Engagement and Grants, providing administrative support in all matters relating to grant applications, trusts, and foundations.
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Supporting the department head in managing and maintaining relationships with trusts and foundations, local authorities, and other networks.
- Compile up to date and accurate information and records relating to current and future grants and applications.
- Work with department head to carry out regular research into potential sources of funding for LCE activity.
- Produce accurate and detailed fundraising reports as required.
As the successful candidate you will have the following background and experience:
- Educated to honours degree in a business administration or music related discipline AND/OR minimum 2 years' experience of working in a fundraising environment.
- Ability to communicate and effectively build strong relationships with stakeholders.
- High level of proficiency with all Microsoft Office programs.
- Customer service experience.
- Knowledge and appreciation of the Arts and Music Sector.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact David McClure, Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **