Location: Lisburn, County Antrim
Industry: Banking & Finance
Salary: Up to £25000.00 per annum
Contacts: Nuala McClinton, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH44814
Expiry date: 2023-08-30
Honeycomb is exclusively partnering with a professional services firm based in Lisburn, to recruit a receptionist/administrator on a part-time basis.
- Monday-Friday 9am-3pm (flexible on start and finish times)
- £25k pro rata
- Car parking on site
- Private health insurance and health care scheme
- 25 days annual leave
This business is a locally owned and operated professional services business, with a great company culture - delivering on quality work and service to their clients and having fun as a team along the way. A family run business, they have focused on delivering a top service to their longstanding relationships, and this shows through the tenure and longevity in the organisation.
This is a great opportunity to secure a role that can work around your own priorities, due to the part-time nature. There is flexibility with start time and finish time for the successful candidate.
What would a typical day look like for you?
- Answering client queries via email, calls, post
- Supporting diary management, following up with clients regarding meetings and any information required
- Client service - ensuring follow up with clients is timely with accurate information provided
- CRM updated accordingly and accurately
- Organising any adhoc duties required by the business
- Strong communicator, with an outgoing and proactive approach
- At least 1 year's experience in either a receptionist or administrative role
- A keen eye for detail alongside meticulous administration skills
- A positive attitude with a warm personality, a true people person with the desire to help
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Nuala at Honeycomb on 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs.