Payroll Administrator (6mths)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Banking & Finance
Salary: Up to £11.07 per hour
Contacts: David McClure, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH33857
Expiry date: 2022-07-25
Honeycomb is delighted to be working with our public sector client, to recruit a Payroll Administrator, 6month temporary contract based in Belfast city centre.
The Client - This organisation deals with transportation and so would deal with a high volume of customers in multiple locations.
The Role: This credible position reports into the 'Payroll Manager' within the Finance/Payroll Department. Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Input/Import data into payroll on a weekly basis.
- Validate and process timesheets for employees on a weekly basis.
- Assist with solicitor and employee requests.
- Ensure holiday pay is calculated in line with policy.
- Assist other members of the payroll team where required.
The Person - Ideally suited candidates will have:
- 2 years' experience processing payroll information in a computerised environment.
- Experience of using MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- 3+ GCSE Grades A - C in Maths and English Language.
- Experience of new holiday pay calculations.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact David McClure, Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb on 02896 207050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **