Payroll Project Administrator
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Banking & Finance
Salary: £25000.00 - £27000.00 per annum + Flexible Working, Pension
Contacts: Aoife Dowds-Gibson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH44899
Expiry date: 2023-10-20
Honeycomb is delighted to be partnering with a large Professional Services firm to recruit a Payroll Project Administrator to play a vital role within their team. This is a full-time, permanent position with a fully flexible agile working pattern. There are no set start and finish times and no set days in the office. You must be based in Northern Ireland to be considered for this role.
- £25,000 - £27,000, depending on skills and experience
- Fully flexible working, with no set start and finish times and no set days in the office
- Corporate private medical insurance
- 22 days holidays + 11 days bank holidays
- Shopping day at Christmas
- Flexibility to buy and sell annual leave
- Generous occupational sick pay scheme
- Life assurance x4
- Translink travel card (Up to 20% discount on annual card)
Our client is a large Professional Services firm who specialise in helping businesses thrive. With a passion for building strong, personal relationships, they actively engage with their clients, offering tailored solutions to help them achieve success.
The Payroll Project Administrator will play a crucial role in supporting the day-to-day project delivery for high-profile multinational clients. Collaborating with a range of stakeholders to ensure seamless project execution and timely completion. You must be based in Northern Ireland to be considered for this role.
What would a typical day look like for you?
- Overseeing payroll project deliverables to ensure efficiency and adherence to deadlines
- Reviewing issue logs and working towards issue resolution with Project Managers
- Promptly escalating issues as needed
- Liaise with clients regarding project deliverables
- Client relationship building
- Preparing monthly reports
- Accurately recording tasks and time in the time sheet system
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive client documentation
- Assisting in preparing payroll calendars and annual deadline timetables
- Contributing to additional general administrative tasks
- Coordinating project calls
- Essential: At least 6-12 months in a payroll position
- A minimum of 1 year of project management experience, preferably in a financial services firm or a similar environment
- Proficiency in project planning with exceptional attention to detail
- Strong efficiency and deadline management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
- Proactive and forward-thinking mindset
- The ability to multitask across multiple projects
- Skillful management of tasks with multiple deadlines
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Aoife Dowds-Gibson at Honeycomb on 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss. Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs.