Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Banking & Finance
Contacts: Louise McAdam, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH35625
Expiry date: 2022-09-30
Are you passionate about Customer Service with an interest in Financial Services? Do you want to be part of a rapidly expanding business with exciting progression opportunities? If so, don't miss out on this opportunity!
Honeycomb is excited to be recruiting for a Customer Service Administrator, on behalf of their client, a busy Fintech Pension Provider. The company is a specialist work place pension provider to some of the top corporates throughout the UK and are going through an exciting period of development with brand new technology. As a Customer Service Administrator you will be engaging with the clients, supporting with Pension Queries as well as providing technical support.
Why this should be the next step in your career?
1. Opportunity to develop a career in financial services
2. Joining a business that is going through exciting growth and development
3. Working in a friendly and supportive office environment!
The company is a pension provider that offers workplace savings and pension products to some of the UK's largest corporations. A technology led organisation, who utilise an online and app based function with the aim of making financial services more simple, convenient and positive experience.
As a Customer Service Administrator, you will be engaging with clients directly via email and telephone. You will deal with both pension queries and technical support for guiding customers on to the online platform and educating them on navigating the different tools.
- Day to day handling of employer and member queries by phone and email, ensuring a high level of customer service.
- Providing telephone and email support on how to use the online portal.
- Troubleshooting problems efficiently.
- Assisting employers with queries on auto-enrolment legislation.
- Liaison with Third Party Administrator to ensure targets and deadlines are met.
- Data entry, data checking, scanning, opening mail.
Salary & Package
- Competitive salary of £20,000- £22,500 based on skills and experience
- Generous pension contribution
- The opportunity to invest in company shares
- 21 days leave + 11 office closure days
- Life insurance cover
You must be a customer centric individual with a passion for taking on new challenges. Experience working in a technical support role is also advantageous for this position as well as experience working in a financial services capacity.
- 5 GCSE's at Grade C or above including Maths and English OR NVQ Level 2 in Business Administration
- Experience in a customer service environment
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office particularly Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work within a team and using own initiative
- An understanding of pension auto-enrolment
- Previous administrative experience in pensions, payroll or financial services
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Louise McAdam, Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **