Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Banking & Finance
Salary: £24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
Contacts: Hollie Smith, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH44990
Expiry date: 2023-09-06
Honeycomb is exclusively partnering with a Pensions Consulting and Administration organisation based in Belfast to secure a Pensions Administrator. This role offers a clear career path with long term development.
- £24-28k depending on experience
- Annual bonus scheme
- Hybrid working model
- Paid professional qualifications, with paid study leave
- State of the art office space
- Outstanding in-house training
This business is an award-winning Pensions Consultancy with various offices based across the UK. They offer an excellent company culture, putting their employees and clients at the heart of everything they do! A collaborative working environment, dedicated to delivering a top service to their ever-growing client base. If you are interested in pursuing a career within pensions, or you want to develop your existing pensions knowledge, this is an excellent opportunity for you! The organisation is heavily invested in you as an employee, offering a lucrative route to success and paid for qualifications. Whilst studying for your qualifications, they will offer you paid study leave, exam mentoring, the opportunity to sit mock exams and a financial reward once you have passed!
What would a typical day look like for you?
Initially, your role will consist of:
- Providing tailored expertise to company pension schemes
- Maintaining membership records and documentation
- Assisting with the calculation and payment of benefit schemes
- Completing project work
- Liaising with key stakeholders
- Maintaining compliance with ISO and AAF accreditation
- Confidently supporting on member enquires
- A keen interest in pensions administration
- Strong mathematical skills, with the minimum of a pass at GCSE level
- A self-driven and proactive attitude
- A keen eye for detail
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- A positive attitude with a desire to motivate yourself and your team
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Hollie at Honeycomb on 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs.