Pensions Administrator (Trainee and Consultant Level)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Banking & Finance
Contacts: Nicole McDermott, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH35607
Expiry date: 2022-10-03
Honeycomb is working in partnership with a multinational professional services network of firms for the recruitment of pensions administrators (Trainee and Consultant Level). These are full-time, permanent positions based in Belfast.
Our client is a is a multinational professional services network (One of the big 4) with offices in over 150 countries and territories around the world. The Pensions Practice, within the Tax Service Line is a multi-disciplinary group comprising over 200 professionals - actuaries, employee benefits specialists, investment professionals and administrators, led by seven partners. The practice advises employers on pensions and other employee benefit issues. They are a national practice with a large team in London, together with teams in Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Glasgow and Belfast.
A Pensions Administrator will have responsibility for:
- Development of technical knowledge of DC and DB occupational pension schemes
- Calculation and communication of member benefits
- Settlement of member benefits
- Dealing with day-to-day queries from Trustees, employers and members
- Completion of periodic pension scheme projects
- Maintenance of electronic member records
- GCSE Maths and English C or above grade or equivalent
- In total a minimum of 3 A levels or equivalent
- Experience of using Microsoft Office, Word and Excel applications
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Good numeracy skills
- Good interpersonal skills to ensure collaboration with administration, actuarial and consultancy team
- Experience of working on occupational DB and DC pension schemes
- Experience working on in an office environment/ customer facing role
Salary and package
Competitive salary and benefits package and a variety of agile working patterns.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Nicole McDermott, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050 .
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **