Pensions Analyst (Hybrid, Flexible Working)
Industry: Banking & Finance
Contacts: Nicole McDermott, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH35608
Expiry date: 2022-10-03
Honeycomb is working in partnership with a multinational professional services network of firms for the recruitment of a Pensions Analyst. This is a full-time, permanent position that can be based in a range of Locations (London, Manchester, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds- Hybrid).
Our client is a is a multinational professional services network (One of the big 4) with offices in over 150 countries and territories around the world. The Pensions Practice, within the Tax Service Line is a multi-disciplinary group comprising over 200 professionals - actuaries, employee benefits specialists, investment professionals and administrators, led by seven partners. The practice advises employers on pensions and other employee benefit issues. They are a national practice with a large team in London, together with teams in Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Glasgow and Belfast.
A Pensions Analyst will have responsibility for:
- Member data analysis and rectification
- Calculation, communication and equalisation of member benefits
- Dealing with day-to-day queries from members
- Completion of pension scheme projects
- Preparing reports
- Maintenance of electronic member records
To qualify for the role you must have:
- GCSE Maths and English C or above grade or equivalent
- In total a minimum of 3 A levels or equivalent
- Experience of using Microsoft Office, Word and Excel applications
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Good numeracy skills
- Good interpersonal skills to ensure collaboration with administration, actuarial and consultancy team
- Experience of working on occupational DB pension schemes
- Experience working in an office environment / customer facing role
Salary and package
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- A variety of agile working patterns that suit you
- Coaching and support designed for returners to refresh your knowledge and skills, and help your transition back into the workplace after a career break of 2 years or more
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Nicole McDermott, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050 .
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **