Performance Administrator (City Centre)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: IT & Fintech
Salary: Up to £22000.00 per annum
Contacts: Shanice Mackin, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH44574
Expiry date: 2023-08-22
Honeycomb is delighted to be working alongside our client, a successful global technology and data management company, to recruit for a Performance Administrator on a full-time permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to join an excellent organisation in a stage of growth, presenting opportunities for continual growth and development. The business is located in Belfast city centre, and has an excellent reputation within the market.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders.
- Attending any reviews/ meetings, providing key data and information.
- Creation of daily reports and dashboards to identify areas of improvement for the business.
- Ensuring accurate reporting of data to assist in effective running of business.
- Assisting in any other adhoc support required.
- Previous experience within an administrative role, data entry and ability to maintain strong relationships with customers/ stakeholders.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to work off own initiative.
- A keen eye for detail and confident in working within a fast-paced environment.
- Strong systems experience, including all MS packages, particularly Excel.
The package for this role is a salary of £22,000 with extensive opportunities for progression and development. With an attractive working week of Monday- Friday and hybrid working, this is a fantastic organisation with a host of attractive benefits. Offering the opportunity work within an excellent team, gaining a wealth of experience.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Shanice, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb, on the number provided.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **