Personal Assistant (12 month FTC)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Legal & Compliance
Contacts: Nicole McDermott, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH35715
Expiry date: 2022-11-04
Honeycomb is working in partnership with an international law firm for the recruitment of a Personal Assistant (12-month FTC). This is a full-time, permanent position based in Belfast city Centre.
Our client is an international law firm with headquarters in London, United Kingdom and Sydney, Australia. They are one of the world's leading professional services businesses. Our client is looking for an Experienced PA to support their senior leadership team.
- Proactive diary management for the Senior Leadership Team of ALT UK, US & EMEA to ensure effective time management, a focus on priorities and the Senior Leadership Team of ALT UK, US & EMEA are aware of diary commitments.
- Extensive meeting management, ensuring Senior Leadership Team of ALT UK, US & EMEA have accurate and timely information prior to meetings and are assisted with the preparation of meeting agendas, presentations or print outs.
- Provide support in relation to the booking, control use and setting-up of meeting rooms and private offices.
- Provide support in relation to the set-up of meeting rooms and private offices before and after as and when required.
- Liaise with suppliers regarding the supply of catering and refreshments for meetings and other functions.
- Liaise with members of the Operations and Projects team, to ensure that audio-visual and other IT requirements are in place for meetings and other functions.
- Extensive Travel Management
- General Administration Duties
- GCSE English and Maths grade C or above (or equivalent qualification).
- A proven track record of working as a PA to senior management (Most senior person within the organisation) within a fast-paced professional services environment.
- Proven experience of successfully managing and prioritising own workload, with an ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Typing speed of 60wpm with high accuracy.
- A high level of computer literacy, including proven experience of using Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint in a PA role.
Salary and Benefits Package
- Competitive salary and benefits package
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Nicole McDermott, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050 . If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss. Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all. *
* Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding.