Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Banking & Finance
Salary: £24000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + bonus, pension, flexible benefits
Contacts: Nuala McClinton, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH39662
Expiry date: 2023-03-10
Honeycomb is assisting a leading Professional Services Corporate with the recruitment of a Personal Assistant for a busy Partner and their team. This is a full time and permanent role, within a wonderful team!
- £25k base + approximately £2k bonus
- Pension scheme options
- Flexible benefits package - you choose what works for you!
- Four days in the office, one working from home
- Fantastic, supportive team, known to have a great culture
A leading Professional Services company in Belfast City, who have long held a strong, collaborative team ethos, who are proud of their culture within their Business Support team, are excited to secure their next Personal Assistant for the team. A team of ten support staff across the business, they enjoy working together and supporting each other in a busy, dynamic office environment.
You will be responsible for providing professional administrative support to one Partner predominately, with support to the wider team as and when required.
- Provide full PA support to the Partner
- Proactive management of the Partner diaries
- Coordinate meetings (in-person and hybrid), conference calls, travel arrangements (domestic and international), business lunches and dinners
- Managing team schedules, assisting with induction, and organising social events
- Inputting timesheets and processing expense claims
- Coding of invoices and generating client fees
- Create PowerPoint charts, spreadsheets and carry out monthly/weekly reporting
- Are strong on Outlook, Word. Excel, Powerpoint
- Confident working with various systems, SAP experience is a plus but not a necessity
- Accurate and fast typing skills
- 1-2 years in a Personal Assistant role, or where you have supported senior stakeholders in an administrative capacity
- Are enthusiastic, enjoy working to deadlines, are adaptable and enjoy helping others
This is a great opportunity to hit the ground running in a well oiled team. A business that supports its employees, and in turn employees support each other, it's a desirable culture to be a part of. If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Nuala McClinton, Head of Professional Services at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.