Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Construction & Built Environment
Salary: £27000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
Contacts: Nuala McClinton, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH40231
Expiry date: 2023-03-28
Honeycomb is assisting a well known Belfast based Property Management organisation in the search for a Personal Assistant to support the Managing Director.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you as a seasoned Personal Assistant to hit the ground running and add value from the get-go.
Based on the outskirts of the City Centre, this role is a flexible position with a hybrid working model once you are established within the organisation. You will work within a team of around 15-20 staff, in a business that is on a continuous growth journey, offering stability and endless opportunities for progression.
- £28-30k base plus discretionary bonus structure
- Flexibility in working from home 1-2 days per week
- Free gym membership
- Parking available in and around the area
This organisation is long established in Northern Ireland with a large portfolio of Property, both residential and commercial. The team are high performers who work hard and have a lot of fun along the way. The Managing Director is highly regarded in the property industry, and due to workload requires a Personal Assistant to truly add value each day.
What would a typical day look like for you?
This is a position where your proactive attitude and previous experience as a PA to a busy Director will certainly assist you to add value. Due to the nature of property management, priorities shift and you will enjoy adapting to the requirements of the MD and business.
- Proactive email and inbox management
- Management of meetings, agendas, minutes and follow up action points for the MD and team
- Setting up meetings, organising travel, accommodation and expenses
- Assisting with adhoc bookings for client meetings/lunches/events
- Ensuring the MD's schedule is kept and providing both written and verbal communication on their behalf when they aren't available
- Assisting with liaison on personal property portfolio
- Enabling the MD to step into each day/week/month feeling organised and prepared
- Pre-empting the requirements of the teams on behalf of the MD and assisting the rest of the team where required
Your initiative and solutions focused mindset will enable you to almost pre-empt what the MD requires on a daily and weekly basis once you have your feet under the table. Working in true partnership to ensure the smooth running of the business, the skills you will bring are;
- 2-3 years experience in a Personal Assistant capacity
- Fantastic organisational skills with the ability to adapt quickly to change
- Impeccable communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong usage of the Office Suite
- The drive to help others, bring together the team, and collaborate
- Enthusiasm not just about the end goal, but the journey to get there!
- Great personal judgement, with the ability to make sound decisions whilst also knowing when to escalate
This is a great chance to work in a relaxed environment where you will be absolutely valued in the work you do. If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Nuala McClinton at Honeycomb on 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs.