Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Banking & Finance
Salary: £38000 - £40000.00 per annum + company benefits
Contacts: Nuala McClinton, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH41836
Expiry date: 2023-05-25
Honeycomb is delighted to be recruiting a Personal/Executive Assistant for a well known and highly regarded large organisation.
- Hybrid working option
- Highly desirable holiday entitlement and base salary
- Inclusive environment with a supportive structure
A large, well-known organisation, who are long standing and highly regarded in Northern Ireland and the UK. This business operates by doing what they do with excellence - and your role will be to support a Head of, and the wider Leadership team in a senior Personal Assistant role.
What would a typical day look like for you?
You will be providing PA support to the Director, and the wider Leadership team.
Some of the responsibilities will be;
- Diary and inbox management
- Formatting, report pulling
- Preparing meeting agendas, presentations
- Coordinating team meetings, following up with action points
- Maintaining the database with approving invoices/PO numbers
- Organising events
- Senior stakeholder relationship management
- Proven experience in a high level PA position, minimum 5 years
- Experience working in a Financial Services environment is desirable
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Impeccable attention to detail with strong organisational skills
- The ability to adapt to conflicting priorities
In return you will be provided with a fantastic organisation and a strong team with tenure and stability.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Nuala at Honeycomb on 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs.