Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Human Resource & Personnel
Salary: £28000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
Contacts: Danielle Edgar, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH42901
Expiry date: 2023-06-28
Honeycomb is delighted to be assisting an exceptional independent consultancy firm, based in Belfast City Centre, with the recruitment of a Personal Assistant. This role is full-time and permanent.
- £28 - 30k, depending on skills and experience
- Bonus scheme
- Full-time in the Belfast City Centre office
- 22 days annual leave plus statutory days
- Private medical scheme/gym memberships
- Half a day for your birthday
- Social team events
- Cycle-to-work scheme
You will have the opportunity to work with a client who takes pride in supporting their clients in building strong objectives relating to Public Affairs, Strategic Communications & Corporate Affairs. You will join a friendly, energetic and busy office, in the city centre, providing support on a daily basis.
What would a typical day look like for you?
You will provide PA support to the Managing Director and administrative support to the wider team.
Some responsibilities will include:
- PA support to the Managing Director
- Excellent management of the Managing Director's inbox and diary
- Arrange meetings (in-person and virtual) and travel bookings (UK and Ireland)
- Liaise with stakeholders on a regular basis
- Assist with recruitment for the company
- Assist with invoices and managing the inbox on a regular basis
- Provide general admin support to the wider team, including the creation of PowerPoint presentations, bookings, assisting with social events
- Support with expenses
Proven experience in a Personal Assistant role, a minimum of 2 years
Strong experience in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Ability to multitask and excellent attention to detail
Excellent communication skills
Confident and proactive
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Danielle Edgar, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current job www.honeycomb.jobs.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **