Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Charity & 3rd Sector
Salary: £23000 - £29000 per annum
Contacts: Caila Cunningham, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH44407
Expiry date: 2023-08-17
Honeycomb are delighted to be working in partnership with our fantastic client, a charity that offer support services to individuals with autism, dementia, learning disabilities, or mental health difficulties, in the recruitment of a Personal Assistant, who will provide comprehensive administrative support to the Director. This role is permanent, and the client with consider full-time or part-time candidates.
- Salary: £23,000 - £29,000
- 30 days paid leave (inc. bank holidays)
- Hybrid working model: 3 days at home, 2 days in office
- Comprehensive training
- Pension scheme
- Death in service benefit
- Refer-a-friend bonus
- Eye test vouchers
- Employer funded health care scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- The opportunity to be a part of an organisation which makes a real difference
The Company and Role:
This charity supports people with mental ill health, learning disabilities, autism, and dementia, across Northern Ireland, England, and ROI. They are seeking a confident, experienced personal assistant to join their dynamic team and contribute to the success of the support services they provide.
What would a typical day look like for you?
- Actively participate in projects, planning and documenting project goals, deadlines, and costs
- Serve as the principal point of contact for the Director, screening calls, prioritising urgent matters, and managing queries
- Manage correspondence, draft documents, and prepare presentations and reports.
- Coordinate internal meetings, distribute agendas, take minutes, and ensure timely completion of action points
- Liaise with external agencies, prepare necessary documentation, and provide updates.
- Proactively manage the Director's diary, prioritise tasks, and make necessary arrangements.
- Maintain and update management information systems and records
- Prioritise and organise workload, meeting deadlines and contributing to overall organisational effectiveness
Your Skills and Experience:
- GCSE English and Maths at grade C or above, or equivalent, with 2 years' experience
- OR at least 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Previous experience in diary management for senior management
- Desirable: Advanced Level (A-Level) education, European Computer Driver Licence (ECDL), 5 years' experience in middle/senior management, minute-taking and drafting formal response documentation
- Strong organisational, communication, and multitasking skills
- Reliable, proactive, and able to work independently
- Full valid driving license and access to own car
- Adjust the Director's diary for effective time management
- Recommend improvements, suggest solutions, and resolve day-to-day queries on behalf of the Director
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Caila Cunningham at Honeycomb on 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss. Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs.