Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Banking & Finance
Salary: £28000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + pension
Contacts: Hollie Smith, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH46329
Expiry date: 2023-11-03
Honeycomb is exclusively partnering with a Pensions Consulting and Administration organisation based in Belfast to secure a Personal Assistant.
- Flexible working hours between
- Group Life Assurance
- Group Income Protection
- Private Medical Cover
The company aim is to provide interesting, worthwhile and healthy careers for all their people; they believe that this emphasis sets them apart from their competitors. They look after their staff first and foremost, but for a commercial purpose, which is to deliver great service profitably. By focusing on their ethos and goals, they provide the best outcomes for pension scheme members, trustees, and employers. This is an excellent opportunity to pursue a career as a Personal Assistant!
What would a typical day look like for you?
Initially, your role will consist of:
- Providing PA support to key individuals
- Taking detailed minutes in line with regulatory requirements.
- Providing additional support to the wider business. Support in the offices will include meeting arrangements, hospitality and reception duties.
- Support the management and day to day running of the office environment, taking ownership and accountability for managing effective supplier relationships, alongside the Business Support & Facilities Manager
- Preparation of documents in line with company branding, policies and delivered within timescales
- Uphold all audit and quality standards, including ISO27001. Responsibility for information confidentiality, office security, implementing and supporting policies and processes
- Experience in taking detailed minutes
- Experience in providing PA support within the Professional Services industry
- Experience in managing multiple and conflicting tasks and deadlines
- Excellent IT Skills and fully competent in Microsoft Office
- Proven experience in all aspects of office administration
- Experience of working pro-actively and using own initiative to complete tasks