Personal Assistant – Belfast
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Executive Support/Senior Appointments
Salary: £23000.00 - £27000.00 per annum
Contacts: Louise Quinn, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH36301
Expiry date: 2022-10-31
Honeycomb is assisting our client, a Real Estate Client with multiple outlets, with the recruitment of a Personal Assistant to the Managing Director. This is a full time and permanent role.
A Real Estate Client with multiple offices in Belfast and abroad. Well established, this business is known for selling and managing a large portfolio of property.
The suitable candidate will perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. The duties of the Personal Assistant include providing support to the Managing Partner including full diary management, scheduling meetings & appointments, organising travel, accommodation and any ad hoc duties as required. The position will also include personal tasks for the Managing Partner such as organising travel, arranging dining reservations, etc.
- Provide a wide range of key administrative and business support to Partners and senior management on a daily basis
- Full diary management for the Managing Partner.
- Management of all meetings, this includes managing attendees, creating agendas & taking minutes
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Write letters and emails on behalf of the Managing Partner.
- HR & recruitment duties including on-boarding new staff members
- Employee Benefits - keeping staff happy celebrating birthdays etc.
- Ensure office admin is kept up to date
- Ensure Health and safety processes are up to date and being followed
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques
- Maintain computer and manual filing systems
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient
- Experience as a PA or Executive Assistant
- Good organisational skills and the ability to track and manage multiple competing priorities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to summarise complex issues clearly and succinctly
- Outstanding organisational, time management, and problem-solving skills, with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Expert user of Microsoft Office applications
- Exceptionally detailed orientated
- Exceptional interpersonal skills - oral and written
- A calm, friendly, and professional demeanour
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships and foster join-up and collaboration across teams
- Good personal judgement, able to take decisions and knowing when to escalate upwards
- Salary is £23 - £27K depending on skills and experience
- 28 days annual leave (inclusive of statutory days)
- Free Gym Membership
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Louise Quinn, Professional Services Manager at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **