Personal Assistant (Belfast City Centre), excellent package
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Wealth Management & Insurance
Salary: £25000 - £27000 per annum
Contacts: Louise Quinn, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: 899610
Expiry date: 2022-10-31
Honeycomb is assisting our client, a prestigious Personal Services company, with the recruitment of a Personal Assistant for their Grade A Office, based in Belfast city. This is a permanent and full time position.
A prestigious Professional Services company based in Belfast city. Well established, they are part of a larger network with 7 locations throughout the UK. The company have been continually growing and as a result are adding to their high performing Business Support team.
This is a key role to support the continued success of the business. Reporting to the Facilities & Business Support Manager in Belfast, this role is to support a small group of key individuals. The key responsibilities of this role are:
- Provide PA support to key individuals by carrying out diary management, travel bookings and email support.
- Proactively provide a first-class customer service to all colleagues and clients, through anticipating and delivering requirements, maintaining strong working relationships with key stakeholders and working as a team across the business sites, to drive continuous improvement.
- Support the management and day to day running of the office environment, taking ownership and accountability for managing effective supplier relationships, alongside the Business Support & Facilities
- Assist with the preparation and formatting of reports, client documents ensuring all templates are in line with company branding, policies and delivered within
- Representing the business in all strategic and operational activities to support and drive the business forward through contributing to the delivery of multiple initiatives and projects.
- Assist with reception duties including call handling, managing post, and other ad-hoc tasks.
- Ensure to maintain and uphold quality standards, including 15027001. Taking responsibility for document and information confidentiality, office security, implementing and supporting policies and processes.
- Experience of providing PA support
- Excellent IT Skills and fully competent in Microsoft Packages.
- Professional LCCI qualification - Executive Secretary's Diploma (or equivalent).
Salary for this role is dependent on skills and experience with an excellent benefits package.
For further information, please contact Louise Quinn or apply with your CV via the attached link.
Honeycomb supporting excellence!