Personal Assistant (Business Support) – Belfast
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Banking & Finance
Salary: £25000.00 - £26500.00 per annum
Contacts: Abygail Forsythe, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH33944
Expiry date: 2022-10-05
An exciting opportunity to join the professional financial services sector with a Belfast based Pensions consultancy firm who require an experienced Personal Assistant to join the centralised business support team to support the overall administration and coordination for key individuals within the business.
Reporting to the Business Support & Facilities Manager, this role requires an exceptional level of customer service to all stakeholders, including colleagues and clients. The core responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Provide PA support to key individuals
* Providing additional support to the wider business, including travel, call handling and minute-taking. Support in the offices will include meeting arrangements, hospitality and reception duties.
* Support the management and day to day running of the office environment, taking ownership and accountability for managing effective supplier relationships, alongside the Business Support & Facilities Manager
* Preparation of documents in line with company branding, policies and delivered within timescales
* Uphold all audit and quality standards, including 15027001. Responsibility for information confidentiality, office security, implementing and supporting policies and processes.
*Experience of providing PA support within the Professional Services industry
*Experience of managing multiple and conflicting tasks and deadlines
*Excellent IT Skills and fully competent in Microsoft Office
*Proven experience in all aspects of office administration
*Experience of working pro-actively and using own initiative to complete tasks
Package & Benefits
*Salary of up to £26,500 depending on experience
*Competitive wider benefits package including unlimited leave and private medical
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Abygail Forsythe at Honeycomb on 028 96207050 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and are present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **