Personal Assistant – Dublin City – Legal
Location: Dublin City Centre, Dublin
Industry: Legal & Compliance
Salary: £38845.91 - £41435.64 per annum
Contacts: Louise Quinn, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH46838
Expiry date: 2023-11-14
Honeycomb is assisting one of the top 10 Dublin Law Firms, with the recruitment of a Personal Assistant to Partner level, for their large Corporate division. This is a full time and permanent role with a competitive salary and benefits package.
Our Client is one of Ireland's leading corporate law firms with offices in Dublin, Cork, London, San Francisco, and New York. They have over 310 legal and tax professionals and over 460 staff. Their client-focused service combines technical excellence with commercial awareness and a practical, constructive approach to business issues. We advise leading domestic and international corporations, financial institutions, and government organisations.
Working alongside two other PA's, the successful candidate will support two partners and Senior Associates.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Travel Management
- Diary management
- Producing and amending high quality documentation from digital dictation and hand-written drafts following the house Style.
- Taking ownership of billing processes
- Compiling Business Development documentation for new client meetings (e.g., research, client bios and company information)
- Managing emails, calendars, and contacts.
- Entering and reporting on Business Development data in our Interaction CRM system
- Accurately managing all filing, including e filing
- General administration including printing, posting, photocopying & scanning
- A minimum of 4 year's experience as a Legal PA/Secretary supporting senior staff
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, Excel & PowerPoint
- Experience working with Document Management and Billing Systems
- Experience working with Digital Dictation systems
- Salary 45-48K
- Competitive Pension up tp 8%
- 22 holidays + stats
- 750 euro healthcare allowance
- Onsite gym
- Travel saver pass
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Louise Quinn at Honeycomb.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.