Personal Assistant/Office Manager
Location: Lisburn, County Antrim
Industry: Human Resource & Personnel
Salary: £28000 - £30000.00 per annum + car parking, private health insurance
Contacts: Nuala McClinton, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH44093
Expiry date: 2023-08-03
Honeycomb is partnering with a dynamic and forward thinking business consultancy, to recruit for a Personal Assistant/Office Manager to help elevate the business.
- £28-£30k depending on experience
- Lisburn area
- Private health insurance
- Free parking
- 9am-5pm hybrid working - 3 days in office and 2 at home
This organisation is a business consultancy firm dedicated to helping clients unlock their full potential and achieve tangible business growth. With expertise across various industries, they provide practical and honest advice, resulting in increased turnover, improved profit margins, and the creation of new job opportunities.
What would a typical day look like for you?
Providing support to a team of 10 professionals, you will be the core of the business to ensure the administration and operational procedures run as smoothly as possible. A truly varied role, you will provide support to the Managing Director and the wider business.
Some of the responsibilities will be;
- Coordinate meetings (in-person and hybrid), conference calls, travel arrangements (domestic), business lunches and dinners plus other adhoc events
- Inputting timesheets and processing expense claims for the wider team
- Coding of invoices and generating client fees, preparing statements and reminders
- General office duties: incoming and outgoing post, photocopying, archiving, ordering and maintaining stock levels in the office
- Reconciliation of business costs such as car parking, contractors, office equipment
- Other adhoc duties as required
You will enjoy working in a smaller team, making a big impact. This business is well known and highly regarded, and your skills will be fundamental to the organisation's success.
- Ideally at least 2 years experience in a Personal Assistant capacity
- Tech and systems savvy, process orientated
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Proactively look for and take on tasks which will ensure the smooth running of the business
- Enthusiasm and adaptability by the bucket load!
- Reliable, with a high level of confidentiality
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a solid organisation who value their staff, in a culture that promotes teamwork, where individuals with diverse skills, perspectives, and expertise come together to achieve common goals.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Nuala at Honeycomb on 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs.