Personal Assistant (PA), Dublin city centre
Location: Dublin City Centre, Dublin
Industry: Banking & Finance
Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum
Contacts: Louise Quinn, firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: BBBH45670
Expiry date: 2023-10-04
Honeycomb is partnered with a leading Global Professional Services company, to recruit for a Personal Assistant (PA), for their Grade A office space in Dublin City Centre. The PA will support two partners and it is an opportunity for someone to take ownership and excel in the position. With a market leading salary and benefits package, this is an attractive proposition for an experienced PA. Based in Dublin city centre, the location couldn't be better, and is close to all public transport links.
A Global Professional Services company, with a well known world wide brand. The Client has Grade A office space in Dublin city centre, close to all transport links. An impressive company with an impeccable reputation.
The PA will support two fast paced Partners of a Professional Services firm. To be successful in this role, you will need to be an experienced PA who can provide a full range of administrative support and who knows how to be intuitive, able to preempt the needs of your Executives. Typical duties will include:
- Comprehensive and proactive diary and email management for Partners along with travel management, processing expense claims and some personal matters.
- Assist with group presentations including scheduling, booking rooms, formatting of presentations, catering requirements, etc.
- Maintain internal databases - proposals / credentials / external databases
- General administrative duties to include arranging meetings, managing incoming and outgoing post, photocopying, filing, etc.
- Miscellaneous tasks to support the company: incoming / outgoing post, stationary, printing, archiving, etc
- Liaise and build relationships with clients and internal divisions on behalf of the team.
- Become involved in marketing initiatives/ event management, if and when required.
- Liaise and work with PAs in other departments - actively share knowledge.
- Assist with any other ad-hoc projects and duties as appropriate
- 5+ years' experience assisting C-Level with excellent administration skills and an ability to work unsupervised on day-to-day duties and tasks.
- Prioritising work, using time management and organisational skills. Be able to work under pressure.
- Must possess an ability to multi-task with a strong attention to detail and a sense of urgency.
- Experience with organising Outlook calendar/ email in box management specifically on behalf of others.
- Advanced PC skills including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint with a high degree of accuracy
- Competitive PA salary - up to 50k Euro
- 1000 Euro flexible benefits allowance
- 23 days holiday + stats + the ability to purchase up to 8 days leave
- Pension allowance when you reach 30 - company will match up to 5%
- Frequent social events to help you build your network
- Early finish Fridays on bank holiday weekends and throughout the summer months.
- Complimentary access to a range of Learning & Development programmes including LinkedIn Learning.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Louise Quinn at Honeycomb.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.