Personal Assistant (Professional Services)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: Legal & Compliance
Contacts: Danielle Edgar, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH36124
Expiry date: 2022-10-25
Honeycomb is delighted to be assisting our client, a global law firm, with the recruitment of a Personal Assistant within the Belfast Area. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who enjoys organising and prioritising workload, while working in a fast paced environment.
Our client is one of the world's leading international law firms, delivering fantastic results, inside and outside their firms. They have expertise in a range of sectors, are known for delivering professionalism and excellent results, and have communities right at the heart of their culture.
To ensure that all work is completed to the highest standard, by managing a variety of tasks accurately and efficiently. This role is a 12 month FTC full time position based in the Belfast office.
- To maintain effective diary management for the Global Head of ALT & Management Team.
- To prepare the meeting's agenda, presentations, or printouts in an accurate and timely manner.
- Effectively communicate and liaise with members of the Operations and Projects team, to ensure that audio-visual and other IT requirements are in place for meetings and other functions.
- To schedule travel arrangements, itineraries, and business commitments.
- To organise lunches and dinners and other events as required, including reviewing venues and menu planning and ensuring that the budget is maintained.
- To organise PA support and assistance within the firm and to international staff such as IT requirements, passes and meeting room bookings during stays in other offices.
- Deal with enquires during telephone calls and relay accurate messages.
- To produce letters and draft replies both internally and externally, including copy and audio typing.
- Maintain confidentiality, through verbal and written communication.
- To manage the Belfast office client relationships database.
- Take minutes as and when required and follow up promptly.
- Provide support for relevant strategic firm-wide projects or people processes.
The successful candidate will have strong knowledge and understanding of the work of the ALT strategic plan. Demonstrate strong organisational and prioritising skills, while responding to a high level of day-to-day demands of the PA role.
- GCSE English and Maths grade C or above (or equivalent qualification).
- Typing speed of 60wpm with high accuracy.
- Proven track record of working as a PA to senior management* within a fast-paced professional services environment. (senior management defined as the most senior person within the organisation e.g. Chief Executive/Director).
- Proven experience of successfully managing and prioritising own workload, with an ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- A high level of computer literacy, including proven experience of using Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint in a Personal Assistant role.
This role attracts a market leading salary and benefits package.
Please Note: Applications must be submitted before 12pm on Friday 30th September 2022.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Danielle Edgar, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current job www.honeycomb.jobs.