Personal Assistant – Remote
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: IT & Fintech
Salary: £22000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
Contacts: Lesley Dugan, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH39262
Expiry date: 2023-03-17
Honeycomb is delighted to be partnering with a leading provider of Banking Software with the recruitment of a Personal Assistant. This is a full-time permanent role, offering remote working for candidates based in Northern Ireland. You must be available to attend the Belfast office from time-to-time. This role also involves travel outside of the UK for events and conferences!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate who is in the early stages of their career and looking for progression and personal development. The ideal candidate will be keen to grow their skillset, gain hands-on experience in Fintech and Financial Services and work with like-minded people in a forward-thinking and dynamic company culture.
Hours of work: 9.00 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. - Monday to Friday, overtime will be required from time to time.
- Salary range between £22K - £25K depending on skills and experience
- Forward thinking and dynamic company culture - social, fun and busy!
- Staff social events
- Medical cover
- Travel insurance
PA to Managing Director and providing administrative support across the team. The PA role is varied and your typical duties will include:
- Diary management on behalf of the MD and organising their schedule/itineraries
- Coordinating travel arrangements
- Organising and maintaining office systems
- Working directly with high-level employees
- Assist with the preparation of documents and reports
- Collaborating with other departments and providing general administrative support as required
- Minuting meetings
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Assistance with Sales and Marketing administration
- Assisting the Customer Support Manager with customer care and administration
If you have an interest in a particular operative area, for example in project management, sales or marketing - the client is happy to invest in your career development with qualifications/training.
You will have;
- A degree and GCSE passes or equivalent in Maths and English.
- A minimum 6-months' experience in a busy coordination role
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in the suite of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work to a deadline and have strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Willingness for international travel
- Clean/ valid Driving License
- Unimpeded passport and must be eligible to work in the UK without impediment.
- Candidate must successfully complete and pass a Counter Terrorist Clearance Application form
- Have educational qualifications to degree level in a suitable field
- Exposure to Fintech and or Financial Services sector(s)
The company is on a strong growth trajectory and there is ample opportunity for you to expand your skill set. This role provides the perfect building blocks to a successful and long-term path for a graduate wanting to enhance and grow on their professional experience with a successful business.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Lesley Dugan at Honeycomb on 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.