Personal Assistant – Remote
Location: Belfast, County Antrim
Industry: IT & Fintech
Salary: £22000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
Contacts: Lesley Dugan, email@example.com
Job Ref: BBBH39262
Expiry date: 2023-02-27
This is an exciting remote working opportunity in Northern Ireland.
The ideal candidate must be prepared to work in a fast-paced environment and possess the ability to be flexible in many different situations.
PA to Managing Director and providing administrative support across the team. The role will require travel to events and conferences outside of the UK.
Industry: Banking, Savings and Loans Software Development, Implementation, Support
Hours of work: 9.00 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. - Monday to Friday, overtime will be required from time to time.
Place of work: Office based in Belfast with home working available anywhere in Northern Ireland. Must be available to attend Belfast office from time-to-time.
- Diary management on behalf of the MD and organising their schedule/itineraries
- Coordinating travel arrangements
- Organising and maintaining office systems
- Working directly with high-level employees
- Assist with the preparation of documents and reports
- Collaborating with other departments and providing general administrative support as required
- Minuting meetings
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Assistance with Sales and Marketing administration
- Assisting the Customer Support Manager with customer care and administration
- Educated to degree level with GCSE passes or equivalent in Maths and English.
- Clean/ valid Driving License and unimpeded passport and must be eligible to work in the UK without impediment.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to operate with minimal supervision and to assimilate user feedback quickly
- Willingness for international travel
- Candidate must successfully complete and pass a Counter Terrorist Clearance Application form
- Have educational qualifications to degree level in a suitable field
- Exposure to fintech and or financial services sector(s)
Salary & Benefits
- £22,000 - £25,000 - depending on experience
- Working in a great culture - a friendly and flexible working environment: and the opportunity to develop your skills whilst working on leading-edge financial applications projects.
- Staff social events
- Medical cover
- Opportunity to travel with travel insurance included
- Auto-enrol pension
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Lesley Dugan at Honeycomb on 028 9620 7050.
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is committed to providing equality of opportunity to all.